* What is SEO?
SEO is the basic process of optimizing a website in order to enhance its presence on the internet and attracting more visitors to the site. This is done by improving the internal and external facets of the website, and making it more search engine friendly. The basic tools used for this purpose is the right use of keywords, creating unique and quality content, and proper marketing tools to promote the site’s products and services Once you have your website up and running you may wonder how to bring traffic to it. Most of the people start promoting their websites at their own by blogging, directory submissions or paid listing in search engines.
And after spending lot of time and money, their website do not appear in search engine rankings. According the available statistics, 85% of users come to your website through search engines, hence gaining top ranking in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) is very crucial to get unending traffic to your website. Search Engine Optimization is a process to make your web pages search engine friendly, implementing the meta tags and keywords, content optimization and finally working on link building to gain quality links. A website can prove a most reliable and highly profitable venture if it is promoted and took as a professional way. Website is your organization's face to your online customers. Hence, website promotion and gaining top ranking in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, AltaVista, Lycos etc. is very essential and important step.
*Why we need Seo ?
Now all are depend upon Internet marketing. Before starting any business all want to know about Seo. Search Engine optimization(Seo) is the key for every website to get success. It helps your business for relevant keywords when searches are conducted via search engines .Every business want top position in search engine sites at the time of SERP.
SERP stand for - "Search Engine Result Pages" , means when you enter a query on seach box of a search engine and click to search then as a result lots of pages come out related to search query...that are the SERP or search engine result pages.
*Why search engine marketing is so important today?
Reason:
· 90 % of Internet users find websites through search engines.
· 95 % of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results.
· 75% of Internet users have the intention of purchasing a product or service when using search engines.
*Benefit of SEO-:
. Free targeted Traffic
· Beat Your competition
· Higher sales
· Increase Brand visibility
· Higher Return on Investment(ROI)
· Increased Brand Awareness
· Page Rank Building
· Customer Acquisition/ Better Conversion
· Better Usability
* Our SEO Services:-
.Website Audit
.On-page Optimization
.Google Analytics Report
.Social Media Optimization
.Video Marketing
.Blog Promoting
.Article Marketing
.Blog Commenting
.Local Business Listing
.Social Bookmarking
.Classified Ads
.Link Building
*About Orissa Seo Company:-
SEO in Orissa is equipped with best professionals in providing excellent expertise to clients online. The company drives up in creating an impact on the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing to bring huge traffic on organic results. Our Search engine analyst are determined in taking your targeted webpage to the top, over organic search.
Orissa seo company has already created a good track record in serving some of the most prestigious online customers popular over the Internet.
Contact us for better SEO services and best result with affordable prices - ajitseoblog@gmail.com

SEO is a major domain for today's IT world.Thanks for sharing with us your thought.
ReplyDeletetrucking factoring
Thanks so much for the information! That is really helpful.I learnt new things from your website.Please update all information.I am waiting to learn more information.Ecommerce modules
ReplyDeleteI am very much impressed with your blog.
ReplyDeletereplacement windows dallas
I also learn new things from your website. SEO is used for improving the rank of website by using the different seo techniques. Those all information is really useful for me.
ReplyDeletereklama
I am also very much impressed with your blog.
ReplyDeleteNiche post about Search engine Optimization, every seo need to read this article.
ReplyDeletehttp://webdevelopmnetphp.blogspot.in/
Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you
ReplyDeleteBuild my own website
Thanks all bloggers for nice comments towards my blog.I'm Very much happy,now I realized that I made something Interesting in my blog.Anyway due to less timing I am unable to update my blog but definitely I will bring something new and Interesting topic.
ReplyDeleteSEO or search engine optimization is today any inevitable need for any corporation whether you like it or not.
ReplyDeleteseo companies in Chennai
Thanks Ajit for sharing this information.This blog is very informative as I am new to this SEO world, this blog has given me a blue print of search engine optimization. Ajit I would aspect more descriptive article on this Topic.
ReplyDeleteHey! I was searching for the this kind of a information on importance of seo. This blog contains very well informed content. It is very easily understandable. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteprofessional web design utah
This blogs are very interesting. Keep more share your update. Website Designing Company Bangalore | Web Design Company Bangalore
ReplyDeleteI have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.
ReplyDeleteseo company chennai
Wonderful post and more informative!keep sharing Like this!
ReplyDeleteSEO Training in Bangalore
SEO Course in Bangalore